Information about fellowships funded since 2015 can be found in the links below, including reports from fellows and links to published papers that came out of the fellowships. It may be useful to look at these if you are applying for a CRP fellowship to see what sort of research projects have been funded in the past. To apply for funding, please see the upcoming call for applications.
After a successful call for applications, 19 international research fellowships out of 54 received have been retained by the OECD Co-operative Research Programme for funding. Download the full list of fellowships for detailed information (pdf).
- Death of spruce in Central Europe: disaster or opportunity?
- Development of a web-based framework for integrated water management in agriculture based on data assimilation and machine learning techniques
- Development of advanced in vitro protocols for plant biodiversity conservation
- Do agricultural subsidies improve farmers’ eco-efficiency? Towards sustainable intensification of Asian agriculture
- Integrative approach for improving forest tree productivity, climatic adaptation and stress tolerance
- Landscape approach to maintaining Chile's natural capital through sustainable viticulture
- Nematode trait-based indicators of climate change in semi-arid agricultural systems.
- Spatial modelling of Nature-based Solutions (NBS) in agricultural landscapes to enhance socio-ecological outcomes
- Characterisation of environmental calcium content as predictor of disease severity by the emergent plant pathogen Xylella fastidiosa
- Deep-sequencing and bioinformatics approaches to support norovirus illness outbreak investigations
- Development of novel technologies in integrated biting fly management via understanding physiological mechanisms of spatial and contact repellency
- Potential risk of commonly used neonicotinoids: tools for evaluating the environmental exposure and contamination levels in agroecosystems
- Researchers know it, but do regulators? Lesser known aspects of fruit fly invasions
- Epigenetic markers of fish domestication for selective breeding
- Evaluation of the functional significance of Interleukin-8 haplotype for anti-viral immunity
- Investigating next-generation sequencing technology as a standard diagnostic tool for grapevine trunk disease fungal pathogens
- Mining orchard yeast diversity for novel horticultural biocontrol agents
- Resilient pest management programmes in horticultural crops based on increased plant defensive responses
- Understanding the mechanisms involved in epigenetic variability and inheritance in plants